My Blog List

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The hallway

The next big project is the hallway. I am posting some pre pics now and will post the after when it is done which will probably be in about four years at the rate we are going. There is so much painting to do that I get overwhelmed just looking at it.

One of my favorite things about the hallway is the window at the top of the stairs. My father gave me one of his treasured stained glass windows he made years ago and it looks perfect hanging there. It really makes such a fantastic statement when you walk in. Don't you agree? I mean who wasn't a fan of the A Team. (For all of the fans I believe a A Team movie is coming out this summer. We all know John will be there on opening night)!
Just kidding but this really cracks me up and I think I would hang it up when certain guests came over just to see their reaction if I had it! Here is what I really have.











Happy Thursday!


1 comment: