My Blog List

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We have moved in.

Here is the before pic of the dining room....







It has been a while since my last post because we just got Fios installed yesterday! Two weeks without TV and Internet has been interesting!


So here is the dining room. My Mom and Dad came up last week and painted the dining room and kitchen for me. They did such a great job and I love the colors. The dining room is Smokey Taupe by Benjamin Moore and the trim is done in Atrium White by Benjamin Moore. Notice the rug. My parents brought it when they came as a house warming gift. I think it looks just perfect with the wall color!




We put my china and crystal in the china cabinet. I am embarrassed to say this is the first time I have taken them out of the box since I got married. I never had a space for it in our last place and I was afraid something would get broken. Good news is I still love my china as much as the day I picked it out

The mirror was a wedding gift from my cousin Sara. I didn't have up in our last place because the ceilings were low and it just didn't look right so I was happy to be able to hang it up again! The table was my Aunt Betty's and my Uncle Jeff had it refinished last year and gave it to me as a house warming gift.







Check back tomorrow and I will have another room posted!









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Classic and charming. Can't wait to see more. What wonderful parents you have.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete