My Blog List

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

I want to wish my nephew Kevin a Happy Birthday today! He is one of the nicest boys I know and I hope he has a wonderful day. We wish we lived closer so we could be there to celebrate with him. We love you Kevin!!!




Last night was Ms. M's Art Show at her Preschool. She wanted to look especially pretty for her big debut but all of her fancy dresses were Christmas plaids. She ended up borrowing one from her sister and I think it was perfect choice. My parents bought it on their trip to Ireland and it couldn't be any cuter!




It was a really fun night and M's Starry Night was amazing! Ms. S thoroughly enjoyed the beverages of pink lemon aide and hors d" oeuvers of goldfish!




Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!

I will be posting the playroom next week.


1 comment:

  1. They look adorable and I can certainly relate as I love a good cocktail party myself!!

    ReplyDelete