My Blog List

Monday, January 4, 2010

Kitchen

The new walls are completely up and I also did painting in here before the cabinets were installed. I love the color I picked for this room the best. It is Palladian Blue by Benjamin Moore or as my Mother would like to call it "Lady In Blue"! I only painted parts of the room because the cabinets, molding, and beadboard will cover the parts not painted.
You can sort of see the floors but there is red saw dust all over the place so it is hard to see.





This corner is where the broom closet is going. The wall that is sticking out is the wall we put up for the half bath which is on the other side.




The wall on the left is the half bath wall and the wall on the right is going to be my oven and cabinets. You can see the wood floor in this pic.




















We made the entrance into the kitchen from the dining room wider and took the radiator from the upstairs bath and put it in the kitchen under the window. The fridge and pantry cabinets will be to the right of the radiator.
















This is the wall again with my oven, cabinets, and microwave.





This is the back wall with a new wider door that swings out so we could fit the cabinets and fridge. The sink, dishwasher and 15"drawers will go under the window.






No comments:

Post a Comment