My Blog List

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Almost done!

We are up and running right now except for the Gas. That has to be inspected because it hasn't been on for a year. I am thinking we will be moving in in about two weeks. We are still going to have a lot to do once we move in but I can't wait to be living there. The painting starts next week (Thanks Monka)! The contractor told me I could paint a few rooms which I did and then he went and fixed all the walls with plaster which is great but covered up most of my paint job. I honestly don't know why he had me paint. It was a huge waist of time!








Sorry there are so many pics of the bathroom. It is hard to get all the angles. It still needs to be painted and the floor needs a good bleach.




When I walked in the house the other night I was so disappointed with this sink and faucet. The pic really doesn't show how bad it is! It is hooked up with PVC piping right now so it passes inspection but being ripped out once my new sink and faucet arrive next week.






My chandelier for over the kitchen table.




My faucet!













The fridge is not blue. Molly was sad when she found out that it is a sticker covering the stainless.




No comments:

Post a Comment