My Blog List

Friday, December 18, 2009

The kids play room. We have moved some toys over already so the kids can play while we put cabinets together.
My ugly fireplace that my Dad is going to help do a make over on.

Living Room filled with the ikea cabinets that we have to put together. It is a narrow room but not as narrow as this pic makes it look.


Hallway. The door you see straight ahead goes into the kitchen. We are making that the half bath so the only entrance into the kitchen is through the dining room.








This is the dining room that we are going to use as a casual dining room since we can not fit a table in our kitchen. I love the built in china cabinet.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are off to a great start!!! Love the pictures - the sconces are awesome, I am bummed that they are discontinued :(

    ReplyDelete